Thinking of stepping up your A game in your next restaurant project? We got you covered.
We have narrowed down some of the pieces our clients love from the brands we carry and we would love for you to know more about them! Whether you are going for an indoor feast or an outdoor dining experience, these stunning finds will definitely raise the bar for your next hospitality furniture selection.
Varaschin's Cricket outdoor dining armchair is shaped by a well-executed weave play, which makes lightness and elegance its distinctive hallmark.
- Powder-coated aluminum frame
- Hand-woven synthentic fiber
- Polyurethane padding available
- Also available with cushion
- Available Colors: White frame/White cord, Moka frame/Moka Cord, Dark Grey frame/ Hemp cord
The Cricket Bar Stool is available in two heights, 67 cm and 81 cm, and is ideal for decorating the bar area with terraces, outdoor areas, and open-air sitting areas, creating a comfortable and attractive setting.
- Structure available in moka and grey colors; rope in natural, moka and hemp colors.
- Seat cushion with removable cover
- Padded with Dryfeel® open-cell foam
- Suitable for outdoor use
There are so many reasons why our clients love the Cricket collection: it's well-designed, versatile, fits into many different design concepts from traditional to modern, and is very comfortable!
Nolita is a collection of outdoor chairs and stools that harkens back to the beginnings of a historic design journey begun by Mario Pedrali in 1963 with his first metal garden chairs.
Why our clients love this collection: budget-friendly, durable, low maintenance, has stackable chairs, and available in a wide range of colors.
Inox is a simple and useful table base with a design that allows it to be used in a variety of restaurant and cafe settings.
- Table with sand-blasted cast-iron round central base
- Stainless steel column and cover base
- Round top available in different sizes and finishes
Why our clients love Inox table base: Super popular for indoor use, available in many different sizes to carry different tabletops, available in several colors
A tangle of lines that twist together to form an engaging, simple silhouette in this beautiful powder-coated aluminum outdoor dining chair. The key characteristic is the aluminum die-casting, which forms several pieces for the backrest, armrests, and legs.
- Die-casting aluminum technology with powder coating
- Available in 10 colors
- Seat and back cushions available
Why our clients love Indigo Dining Chair: Stackable, has many color options, low maintenance, and durable
Francesc Rifé created a technically challenging procedure to obtain the collection's neo-minimalist aesthetic. The teak wood used (derived from sustainably managed trees) has been bent and turned like a metal tube to create an expressive artwork.
- Burmese teak frame
- Removable upholstery
- Fabrics Batyline Eden 9, 10, 11 and 13
- High resistance cushions in 35kg polyurethane foam
Why our clients love Hamp Dining Chair: Made of the highest quality Grade A Burmese teak and very comfortable
Let us know if we can help you with any suggestions to make the furniture selection of your next commercial or hospitality project easier and faster!